I finally got to travel to Europe for the first time ever! I went with some kids from my school and it was led by my French teacher. We traveled to London and then to a few cities in France our final stop being Paris! It was quite the experience going with our French teacher (she's a little bit out there) and not my family, but I think that added to the adventure. In London we saw Big Ben, Tower of London, Buckingham palace, and much more. Unfortunately I didn't see Kate Middleton, but oh well, maybe next time! After we wrapped up in London it was time to go to France! We went to little cities on the water, we saw a ton of castles (including Versailles), and ate tons of crepes! I must say though that Paris was my favorite. Going up the Eiffel tower was definitely worth the view even with my fear of heights!
Outfit: Pants- J. Crew; Shoes- Jack Rogers (In Platinum); Jacket- Michael Kors
For those who don't know I'm about to attend the College of Charleston down in South Carolina! This summer has really been focused on making sure I'm ready to go and have everything I could possibly need. Between packing up my clothes, making some dorm decorations, and going to Bed Bath & Beyond almost every other day (I'm about 80% sure I have everything). After months of preparation, attending orientation (which was so fun), and finally getting the infamous "college cut" (I got some bangs!) It's crazy to think that move-in day is just a week away! I'm so excited for what college is going to bring and all the opportunities that I will get to experience. Don't worry plenty of posts about college life and about rush week will be coming soon!
Outfit 1: Dress- Forever 21
Outfit 2: Shirt and Shorts- Old Navy
With all the excitement surrounding the upcoming school year there's also the sadness of saying goodbye to high school friends. Recently a bunch of my friends and I went to a lake for the day and it was really great just getting to enjoy the last bit of summer we had left! From floating in the middle of a lake on an air mattress (Walmart was out of rafts) to just goofing off together one last time before we all go our separate ways I think it was the perfect ending to the perfect summer!
Bathing Suit- Target
In Kate We Trust,
Madeleine




No comments:
Post a Comment